ABOUT THE COURSE
We all have unlimited internal potential. We all have the capability to achieve all that we desire if we are willing to work towards our aims. It is essential to take the step further towards our personal success and satisfaction.
This workshop takes you on Carol Holm's journey who was able to work through her challenges to achieve personal and professional success. She was able to transform her life from an unsuccessful businesswoman to becoming the first woman to head the sales arm of a big insurance business group. Through this book, you will be able to discover the countless years of research she has outlined in the areas of personal and professional endeavours.
3 Days – (1+ 2 days separate session format)
- Day 1 Phase I – Conducted in Month 1
- Day 2 & 3 Phase II – Conducted in Month 2 after 30 days gap from Phase I.
- Define your success quotient
- Know the genius within you
- Realise your dreams through achievable goals
- Plan to build relationships in your environment
- Curate your dreams and plans to reach them
Day 1 - Phase I Course Coverage (Month 1)
- The Power of the Mind
- Reprogramming your Self-Image – your real and true identity
- You Individual Genius
- Your Goal-Seeking Device
Day 2 & 3 – Phase II Course Coverage (Month II)
- The 32 to 1 Rule
- The Law of Attraction
- Synthetic Exposures
- Take the Lid off Strategy by Carol Holm’s
- The power to choose and commit
- Unleash your Ultimate Potential Assessment
- Learn the theory through dynamic presentations
- Implement the learning through ‘doing’
- Inner Therapy using principals of psychology
Tailoring the Art and Science of the book to your interests, Kaleidoscope Consulting presents research providing key insights into Applied Potential skill-building and offers business case examples and strategies demonstrating how to “Take the Lid Off and Unleash your Ultimate Potential”.
Pre-program interviews with a sample of audience members and sponsors to ensure a focus on the audience's needs and interests
- Scientifically validated research to success
- Live demonstration (using a volunteer from the audience) demonstrating the Effects on our Behavior caused due to Stress on Emotions and Mind.
- Audience involvement and interaction
- Tailored Handout for easy reference