- Sometimes knowing how candidates see themselves is not enough. Don’t you want to see for yourself how they behave?
- Have you tried off‐the‐shelf assessments in the past and felt that they didn't really address the needs of your business?
- Are there aspects to your business that are truly unique that do not apply to other industries?
- Do you want something new, fresh, and different?
If you have answered “yes” to those questions, Kaleidoscope Consulting’s Bespoke Assessment/Development Centers may be for you.
Our assessments are custom made to meet your organisational requirements. The formats of exercises are directly associated with job roles and can be customised to meet your organization’s competency model.
We offer expertise in the design and delivery of assessment centre activities and analysis of results. we can up-skill your staff through training of assessors in observation and feedback.
We work in collaboration with you to integrate results into the bigger recruitment/development picture.
We are a highly skilled and passionate team of professionals dedicated to helping improve business performance by developing your most cherished and valuable investment - your people!
Kaleidoscope Consulting’s Bespoke Assessment / Development : Process
Understanding Business context to ascertain the type of assessment you need.
1. Our Organizational psychologist/SME will conduct detailed meetings with relevant stakeholders, key personnel from the organization.
2. Through Interviews, FGDs and questionnaires we identify critical competencies.
1. A Context study report with our understanding of your need with our recommendations.
2. Incase a competency Framework has to be developed; it will be presented as a part of the Context study report.
Design the assessment framework and tool matrix
1. Review competency model
2. Design Competencies / leverage on existing Competencies
3. Design tools / customize tools
4. Develop Measurement Criteria
5. Prepare the Individual Development Plan (IDP) report and final report templates
1. A competency – Tool Matrix
2. Assessment/ Development Centre Tool basket
3. Report templates
Some of the customized tools will be drawn from real-life scenarios from the business environment and would be formulated by our SME, under your guidance
Assess candidates for critical competencies. Check for evidence of critical behaviours.
1. Planning the steps of the Assessment/ Development Centre in collaboration with you. – Timelines, logistics etc
2. Putting together an experienced assessor pool
3. Assessor briefing (training in-house client assessors) on the purpose, process and output.
4. Conducting the AC / DC with logistical support from the client
1. Assessment/ Development Centre reports – as agreed upon in the design phase.